Theatrical and social formation "Theatre Tsvete"
CybSPEED: Cyber-physical systems for pedagogical rehabilitation in special education
The project is implemented under a program Marie Skłodowska Curie - "Exchange of staff for research and innovation" - to Horizon 2020: H2020-MSCA-RISE-2017: Research and Innovation Staff Exchange. Duration 48 months. The aim of the project is to propose new methods of analysis, modeling, synthesis and implementation of cyberphysical systems in special education through interdisciplinary research of the brain-computer interface for the purposes of robotics, cognitive biometrics and artificial intelligence in humanoid and nonhumanoid platforms.
Through the project CybSPEED many scenarios of human-robot interaction will be realized, including games, pedagogical tasks and stage behavior, in which children and adults will develop abilities, which in standard situations are a problem for them. The complex research will be conducted in an interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral network of organizations from Bulgaria, Spain, France, Greece, Chile, Morocco and Japan.
They participate in the project consortium:
– UPV / EHU- University of the Basque Country, Saint Sebastian, Spain - Project coordinator
– Institute of Robotics - BAN, initiator of the project
– EMaTTech – Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology, Kavala – Greece
– PRAXIS Pediatric Rehabilitation Center, Kavala - Greece
– Theatre Tsvete – Bulgaria
– UGA - University Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble – France
– CHU - University Hospital of Grenoble, Grenoble – France
– CVC - Computer Vision Center – Spain
Partners outside ES are:
– KYUTECH – Kyushu Institute of Technology, Kitakyushu, Japan
– CEINE – Research Center on Business Intelligence, University of Chile, Chile
– UH2C – SSDIA/ENSET – Hassan II University of Casablanca, Morocco
DOLL THERAPY IN EDUCATION – REHEARSAL FOR REAL LIFE
- Historical review
- Functions of puppet therapy
- Advantages of working with dolls
- The doll as a transitional object
- Kuklotherapy in education
- Dolls and children with SEN
- Humor and metaphors in puppetry
Puppet therapy helps:
Children with difficult contact when communicating. The doll is a means for them, to communicate with others;
Catharsis through playing with a doll and sharing aloud of hidden problems;
Awareness of the problem and taking steps to solve it.
distancing and analyzing the problem situation;
The transformation of attitudes and ideas;
The feeling of security and protection. Imaginary situations are considered, involving imaginary characters, and the narrator is "Hidden" behind the image of the doll;
Reduction of aggressive reactions – the psychological tension is removed, conditions are created to reduce anxiety and emotions are stabilized.
Use of puppet therapy in school practice for:
?? Diagnosis - specifying the difficult situation, in which the child has fallen. Standing behind the image of the doll, it feels secure and shares its feelings and thoughts;
Achieving emotional resilience and self-regulation;
Achieving social interaction;
Development of communication skills;
Resolving internal conflicts and strengthening its position, status in society as a whole or in the group, to which it belongs;
Speech development, thinking, imagination.