2012-2013 - "Social inclusion of Roma in Bulgaria" - 2
With the support of Foundations "Open Society", program "Art and culture"
December, 2012 - August, 2013
the village of Dolni Tsibar, obl.Vraca
Project #OR2012-0888 is a natural continuation of our work in from. Lower Ciber through 2011-2012 year
The project theatrical activity goes together with the project one 'Good luck' of MONM, so that the two mutually expand and enrich.
Lower Ciber to become a regional theater center again, as it was until 1992 r.
- Build a team of teachers, capable of producing quality student theater performances
Local teachers wanted to join: Valentina Assenova, Mirolyub Dimitrov, Dimitrina Dimitrova, Edi Dimitrov, Elena Boyanova and Iskra Lazarova.
- Establishment of a local amateur theater troupe with its own name, rituals, repertoire, promotional materials
- Distribution and popularization of her theatrical production
- Three-day training of teachers for teamwork. Specification of the next project activities;
- 3 daily training in basic theatrical skills for students and teachers.
- Development of a program for interactive theater in order to conduct non-formal civic education:
- A fairy tale, dramatized for an interactive show - for the little ones.
- Forum theatre (FT) in actual cases for larger
- Production of advertising materials - printed and online
- Restorative rehearsals of "The scariest magic"
- Distribution of products outside the village